Kogi Central: Senator Oseni releases details of constituency offices
By Zacchaeus Ozovehe
In fulfilment of his promise to involve the constituents in legislative duties, the Senator representing Kogi Central, Senator Yakubu Oseni has made public the locations of his constituency offices across the five local government areas.
The lawmaker who made this known in a statement signed by his Personal Assistant, Mall. Yusuf Abdulmumin said the officials in the respective offices had since been assigned specific roles with the overall aim of bridging possible communication gaps between the people and their representative at the Red Chamber.
According to him, the offices which will begin operation on 1st November, 2019 will open from Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm daily. The officials will equally be in their respective offices on Saturdays within the hours of 10:00am to 2:00pm.
Below are the details of the constituency offices, officers and addresses:
1. Adavi Local Government Office:
Beside Rak Unity filling Station Inorere, Ogaminana:
– Constituency Officer: ADAVIZE MALIKI DANJUMA
– Secretary/Admin:ZUBAIR YAKUBU
2. Okene Local Government Office:
Opposite Okene Public Library.
– Central Coordinator: AHMED KASIM
– Constituency Officer:REKIYA ALIYU
– Secretary/ Admin: AISHA ISAH
3. Okehi Local Government Office:
Cooperative Shops Along Obangede road:
– Constituency Officer: OMUYA ABDULLATEEF
– Secretary/Admin: MICHEAL OBORI BLESSING
4. Ajaokuta Local Government Office:
Beside Ajaokuta Police Division Office Adogo.
– Constituency Officer: MOMOH SADIQ
– Secretary/Admin: USMAN O. OKARA
5. Ogori – Magongo Office.
Opposite Federal Road Safety Corps Office Magongo:
– Constituency Office: MOSES ADEDEJI
– Secretary/ Admin: AHMADU REKIYA MUMMY
6. Abuja Constituency Office:
Constituency Officer: YAKUBU TAUHEED
Other Constituency Staff whose phone number will be made available in all the five constituency offices are:
Kogi Central Political Advicer I to Distinguished Senator: YUSUF SULEIMAN
Kogi Central Political Adviser II to distinguished Senator: AHMED O. AMINULLAHI
Senior Special Assistance to Distinguished Senator on Medical: IBRAHIM NUHUDEEN
Consequently, Senator Oseni admonished the people to use the offices appropriately by channelling their requests and complaints through them.
“While I will not relent in my effort to ensure provision of dividends of democracy to you all, proper usage of the offices will grant me more time to focus on the legislative mandate at the Senate,” he hinted.